Best of the Best Attorneys examines and considers the below criteria when an Attorney’s packet is reviewed/considered:_
- Client/Peer Reviews
- Advanced Degrees
- Other/previous Awards received
- Professional Associations
- Speaking Engagements
- Must not have faced or been subject to any Attorney Grievance Committee discipline
- Standing in their State Bar –
This list represents what factors we consider in an Attorney nomination. However, an Attorney may also request that we consider other information not listed above. When this is requested, we do so on a case by case basis.
Best of the Best Attorneys
Law Practiced At A Higher Standard
This honor is reserved for those lawyers who exhibits excellence in their practice. Of the 1.3 million attorneys practicing in the United States less than .05% of Attorneys will receive this distinction. Selection to this list provides independent third-party validation of you as an attorney, your practice, and influences potential new client’s hiring decisions. New clients can be assured that they are hiring the absolute Best of the Best!
The Best of the Best Attorneys is dedicated to promoting the highest standard of legal excellence. Members are either nominated by peers, clients, and/or our research team. By joining, you receive:
- A Top 10 Personal Injury Law Attorney Badge
- Top 10 Usage License of Badge and Plaque Image
- 9″ x 12″ Custom Plaque with your Name and State of Practice
- Custom jpg or png image of the Custom Plaque for display on your website (upon request)
If you received a welcome letter or email, I warmly welcome you and invite you to join our Top 10 list and our Best of the Best Attorney organization and thank you for demonstrating the highest ideals of the legal profession. Your expertise, commitment to excellence, and countless hours mastering your craft have earned you this well-deserved distinction.
I would also ask you to nominate a well-deserving colleague if they are not already listed so that we may consider them for inclusion.